We help young people to become super-employable!
Employability Town – a training company that is unique in being entirely dedicated to helping young people develop the soft employability and enterprise skills they need to gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
We work directly with businesses, education establishments, councils, charities and National Citizen Service providers to deliver bespoke soft skills training provision to complement the traditional CV and interview skills topics.
- Interactive group workshops on soft employability and enterprise skills for youth
- Online courses aiding students in their self-learning and complementing in-class activity
- Training and resources for your tutors or youth workers so that they can run effective soft employability and enterprise skills workshops within their establishments
Our top 3 unique features:
- Our focus on developing soft employability and enterprise skills that complement the traditional CV and interview skills provided by most organisations
- Our innovative, online portal which provides instant access to a wealth of interactive resources on soft employability skills
- Our approach of directly supporting clients in delivering effective soft employability skills solutions within their organisations
- Being a finalist in the Education Innovation Awards 2014 for effectively integrating innovation and technology into the learning environment
- Being Supported by the School for Startups, an organisation assisting innovative enterprises run by original Dragon Doug Richard
- Being a regional ambassador for LifeSkills National Career Week 2015 supporting a variety of organisations that are working to boost young people’s professional potential.
Through working with a range of youth and educational establishments, Employability Town has so far engaged with 2,334 young people, of which 95% strongly agreed that the offered workshops helped them feel more confident about their soft employability skills.
A range of organisations have trusted us to support their work to help young people become super-employable! To view individual case studies for each of our clients, please visit our case study section.
Our contact details:
Get in touch today to find out how we can support your young people in becoming super-employable!