We help young people to become super-employable!
Employability Town – a training company that is unique in being entirely dedicated to helping young people develop the soft employability and enterprise skills they need to gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
We work directly with businesses, education establishments, councils, charities and National Citizen Service providers to deliver bespoke soft skills training provision to complement the traditional CV and interview skills topics.
- Interactive group workshops on soft employability and enterprise skills for youth
- Online courses aiding students in their self-learning and complementing in-class activity
- Training and resources for your tutors or youth workers so that they can run effective soft employability and enterprise skills workshops within their establishments
Our top 3 unique features:
- Our focus on developing soft employability and enterprise skills that complement the traditional CV and interview skills provided by most organisations
- Our innovative, online portal which provides instant access to a wealth of interactive resources on soft employability skills
- Our approach of directly supporting clients in delivering effective soft employability skills solutions within their organisations
- Being a finalist in the Education Innovation Awards 2014 for effectively integrating innovation and technology into the learning environment
- Being Supported by the School for Startups, an organisation assisting innovative enterprises run by original Dragon Doug Richard
- Being a regional ambassador for LifeSkills National Career Week 2015 supporting a variety of organisations that are working to boost young people’s professional potential.
Through working with a range of youth and educational establishments, Employability Town has so far engaged with 2,334 young people, of which 95% strongly agreed that the offered workshops helped them feel more confident about their soft employability skills.
A range of organisations have trusted us to support their work to help young people become super-employable! To view individual case studies for each of our clients, please visit our case study section.
Our Town Mayor:
Employability Town was founded by Klaudia Mitura– a work psychologist who has spent many years working with young people to maximise their professional potential within a range of youth establishments such as Colleges and Charities. Every day, Klaudia would concentrate her efforts on developing the CV writing and interview skills of young people as recommended by traditional career planning advice. Over time, Klaudia realised that the main barriers to gaining employment for young people were not a lack of knowledge, skills or a well written CV, but rather a lack of a range of soft employability skills such as communication, confident presentation abilities, time management or enterprise understanding.
Due to this discovery, she shifted her focus of work to soft employability skills and started to celebrate the many successes of young people, who when equipped with these skills were able to achieve their career dreams. Because of her success, she started to explore how training on these skills can be implemented more within youth establishments but could not find any external resources or support that could help her with that task.
This led to Klaudia deciding to set up a training company that would be dedicated to helping young people to become ‘super-employable’ by specifically developing their soft employability skills. In 2013, Employability Town was born.
Our contact details:
Get in touch today to find out how we can support your young people in becoming super-employable!
020 377 331 10